[SCCC] CQP

Randy Johnson randyj at loan-wolf.com
Mon Oct 2 12:58:09 EDT 2006

For those who do not have another club affiliation, you can submit your score and claim affiliation with the Salton Sea ARC. This is a small club with no regular meetings and no dues, but a nice membership certificate for any who wish to formalize their membership.

As I did in Field Day, I will be on the shores of said Sea with verticals but not QRP this time. Rather with 100 w, operating as N6IMP in Imperial County.

Good luck to all. It will be fun fer sure.

Randy W6SJ