[SCCC] Just Like I Said !

Art - W6KY w6ky at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 9 00:36:24 EDT 2006

Saturday night at midnight a station in SCLA (easy copy) was 200+ Q's
ahead of K6NA.
SDIE is a string of dot's with a dash in the middle. I can copy 45 wpm
with no problem.
One of those 1958 Hallicrafters S-38E Novices.. I listened to several
SDIE Q's from
this end and there was always a 2-3 second pause at the other end for
SDIE to register.
Never a pause for the other county designations..  We were sending SDIE
every Q so
easy for us to get used to, but not at the other end when you only hear
it occasionally..
Next year I will try  S D I E  with spaces between every letter....That
might work better.
Art  W6KY