[SCCC] Portable Five

Marty Woll n6vi at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 17 00:51:50 EDT 2006

Your understanding is correct, Alan.  Per the CQWW rules:

X. CLUB COMPETITION:
1. The club must be a local group and not a national organization.

2. Participation is limited to members operating within a local geographic
area

defined as within a 275 km radius from center of club area (except for
DXpeditions

specially organized for operation in the contest; club contributions of
DXpedition

scores are percentaged to the number of club members on the DXpedition).

So members normally outside the radius can't contribute to the club total
but DXpeditions can.

I'd guess Tony's operation from TX does not count as a DXpedition under
these rules.

73,

Marty N6VI