[SCCC] [Fwd: NA Sprint CW K6NR HP]

Dana Roode K6NR at ARRL.net
Sun Sep 10 20:19:29 EDT 2006

                     NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: K6NR
Operator(s): K6NR
Station: K6NR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 4:00

    80:   41
    40:   57
    20:   67
---------------------

Team: SCCC #1

Comments:

Sprints aren't my favorite, hard time getting into the grove.  This one
I worked from my local QTH in Irvine (Ca) remotely over the Internet and
a phone line to my station near Victorville which is about 80 miles
North.  Everything worked very well, except perhaps my brain.  There
were some untimely delays due to computer software and the network, but
not many at all.

   Dana

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/