[SCCC] W6TK - CW SPRINT

Dick Stepanian w6tk at juno.com
Sun Sep 10 20:38:10 EDT 2006

                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: W6TK
Operator(s): W6TK
Station: W6TK

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 4.0

   80:   44       5
   40:   57      10
   20:   68      28
---------------------

Team: SCCC #1

Comments:  Well...lesson to be learned...don't try to use software for
the
first time in Sprint.  I changed to N1MM and was really screwed up...all
was
cockpit error...the software is fine...just the op!  Couldn't get going -

xyl - thought I was having a seizure in the corner more than once!
But I am determined to conqueror this transition...so hopefully next cw
Sprint will be back to par.  However, my par doesn't match Glen or Ken
or some of the other guys...but northern section will be represented!
Thanks for your patience. 73's till next one!  Dick