[SCCC] "Hot" E-Bay item

Jim Price jnprice at pacbell.net
Tue Aug 7 22:58:33 EDT 2007

 Guys and Gals - please check out this E-Bay item # 320144673604.  What's
for sale here are twenty-four 78 RPM records from the US Navy, dated 1956,
that are a Morse Code class.  Dennis, N6KI, found them, and I've listed them
since I have an EBay account.

I realize this is kinda like spotting myself on the DX PacketCluster, but
HERE'S THE DEAL:
Bid on these records, and I'll deliver them to the So Calif DX Bash at
K6GO's place on August 26!!  Or, if you're not coming personally, surely
someone who is can deliver them to you!

This is truly a one-of-a-kind item.  PSE BID!  Tnx, 73 - Jim, K6ZH

This link might work directly:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320144673604&ssPage
Name=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=011>
&rd=1&item=320144673604&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=011