[SCCC] springless key

Loren Hunt lorenphunt at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 26 21:16:49 EST 2007

All,
I am looking into the purchase of a magnetic
(springless) paddle to replace my old Autronic paddle.
I would prefer a non-Iambic single paddle type as it
is what I am used to. I'm not wishing to break the
bank on a high end unit but I don't want any of that
fine junk either. I have 2 questions:
1) Are the springless units "all that" or am I just
limiting the field? I'm not apposed to springs, just
trying to upgrade an old key with something better.

2)Who makes good single paddle keys these days? I was
looking at the Vibroplex Code Warrior JR but it looks
Iambic.

Merry Christmas and HNY from AD6ZJ, Loren