[SCCC] Logging Software

Bob Wade w6rtw at att.net
Sun Dec 30 20:13:44 EST 2007

I am currently using N3FJP's Amateur Contact Log software for general
purpose logging. I like its ease of use and the easy interface to my rig and
LOTW. I am also using the entire suite of N3FJP Contest Software. I am
currently playing with N1MM software because it supports SO2R. I still
import my contest logs via ADIF to ACL.  ACL contains all my QSOs - general
contacts and contest contacts. I hope you will find ACL as easy to use as I
do.
73,
Bob Wade - W6RTW
Secretary/Treasurer, QCWA Chapter 177
Riverside County RACES PEOC Station Manager
Treasurer, Corona Radio Control Club
w6rtw at arrl.net
w6rtw at att.net
www.w6rtw.com (website)