[SCCC] Logging Software

Tom Rauch w8ji at contesting.com
Sun Dec 30 20:43:03 EST 2007

> I'm curious what general logging software SCCCers are
> using (general, not
> contest logging) and what they like about it.  I've always
> used a good old
> ARRL paper log but am thinking about going to software.
> Am testing N3FJP
> this afternoon for example.

I'm using DX4WIN, although I have a copy of DXbase.

I loaded DXbase and tried to use it but the support was next
to zero so I uninstalled it and went back to DX4WIN. Can't
say how DXbase would have worked, but DX4WIN does everything
I ever needed it to do for general logging.

Of course for contest logging I use other programs, but for
general logging and QSL printing I'm quite happy with
DX4WIN.

73 Tom