[SCCC] Logging Software

Art-W6KY w6ky at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 30 21:20:36 EST 2007

Try this link for DX4WIN

http://www.dx4win.com/features.htm

Great program. I have over 100,000 QSO' logged and with
the 'instant' filters, I can find anything I can dream up.
DXCluster provides me with color coded needs. All time new,
new band, new mode, ect...Instant lookup using my Flying
Horse and on-line QSL manager look-up...Too many features
to mention, but still user friendly.... Have had it for over 10
years (I think)...Antenna rotor support, full featured CW keyer.
RTTY and PSK.. Nice to work that FJ on RTTY 'in' your
logging program (PSK too)...Fun...
Good Luck, 73, Art  W6KY
www.w6ky.com