[SCCC] (no subject)

Randy Johnson randyj at loan-wolf.com
Mon Dec 31 00:07:35 EST 2007

N1MM is hard to beat given the price and the considerable attributes and massive amount of documentation. It also does SO2R.

That said, I have been using the N3FJP programs for several years and find them quite easy to use. They are my programs of choice and recent updates include use of WinKey which you might like to have.  Given everything you get for $39, I would do Scott's programs and get his general logging program for free.

The one drawback of N3FJP programs is that the N1MM program does have a better display of cluster spots and keeps track of QSOs via freq if you operate Assisted.

Randy W6SJ

Message: 11