[SCCC] Logging Software

Bob Selbrede, K6ZZ k6zz at ccis.com
Sun Dec 30 20:20:02 EST 2007

Dennis,

Give miLog (www.milog.com) a try.  It has many great
features and works very well.  Written by a contester, K7MI,
it supports many contests including the Stew Perry.  We used
it for a Multi-Multi for CQP this past year with a wireless
network.  Worked great.  Supports SO2R as well.  I use it as
a general purpose logging program to keep track of DXCC,
WAZ, etc.  Although it is a very good all around program,
I'm not ready to dump the tried and true programs for
contesting quite yet but maybe someday.

By the way, I think you left some telephone poles up on 6th
Street East in Lancaster.  I'll bet you can get them back!
Still have my mug from WPX SSB in 1987:)

73, Bob K6ZZ (ex W9NQ)