[SCCC] LM-470 with new base for sale, West LA

Radiodan W7RF RFpower at radiodan.com
Thu Feb 22 02:12:53 EST 2007

Hi Guys,

I'm selling my house in West LA and have taken all the antennas off the
tower. The tower comes down in a week or two and will be for sale unless
somebody wants the house with tower and genuine City of LA permit for the
tower (sorry, permit only good at THIS location!).
My neighbors are all broken in for high power DXing and contesting
operations. No future complaining about your HOA or CCR location if you let
this pass by.

House info and tower picture is at www.radiodan.com/house.pdf
and www.radiodan.com/house1.pdf

LM-470 is pictured and is in good shape, works fine. It comes with a new
base. I suggest a recable to start fresh when you put it up.
Skip, KJ6Y will be taking it down soon and can transport to your location as
well as recable it (transport and recable costs are between you and him).

LM-470, 70 foot motorized crank-up tower
New base
3 coax arms
$2500

The tower is in West LA, near 405 and 10, just East of Santa Monica,
2668 Butler Ave, LA 90064

310 478-4987

Regards, Dan Magro W7RF
HENRY RF Power Amplifiers
BIRD RF power measuring, TOHTSU coaxial relays
SAMLEX power supply, RFI snap-on chokes
www.radiodan.com <http://www.radiodan.com/>  RFpower at radiodan.com