[SCCC] NAQP RTTY

Glenn Rattmann k6na at cts.com
Sat Jul 21 11:09:07 EDT 2007

At 07:50 AM 7/21/2007, you wrote:
>Well I read the manual this morning and I can't just plug in a keyboard or
>easily program the call of a station into one of the memories for
>transmit...... so it looks like I already made a fool of myself.
>
>Rick Darwicki  -= N6PE =-

Hi Rick,
What I know about RTTY is similar to what I know about galactic
expansion.  Nothing.

We need W6KY or N6WS or somebody else from the Team list to suggest
how you might get this going today... I dunno, don't you just need
MMTTY software and the computer to do this (Icom Pro III)?

Come on RTTY guys, speak up!

73,
K6NA