[SCCC] NAQP RTTY

Art - W6KY w6ky at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 21 11:27:19 EDT 2007

MTTY software.
2 1/8 connector cables from Rat Shack
8 pin mic plug

1 cable from speaker out to line in on CPU (receive)

1 cable from audio out (CPU) to mic input of PRO.
(either solder on new mic plus, 2 wires, or if you have a Heil
adaptor for the PRO, plug the xmit cable in mic input!)

Use VOX to key the PRO when transmitting.
Adjust the audio input/output via Windows..

MTTY has contest mode that logs everything and also interfaces
with the PRO for band changes.....

VIOLA(?)  Cheap (price of 2 cables and plug) interface.

Then go guy a Rigblaster, etc.....

Good Luck, 73, Art   W6KY
ps:  More later on galactic expansion...