[SCCC] CQ Field Day de K6S

John Graf john at wa6l.com
Tue Jun 19 20:08:24 EDT 2007

Special event station K6S will be operating from the American Cancer
Society's "Relay for Life" at the UCSD campus in La Jolla
California.  This will be a 2B (solar and battery) QRP operation
featuring a K2, a K1, and a PSK-20 from Small Wonder Labs.

We will undoubtedly be doing a lot of S&P, but we may also try some
CQ at the QRP frequencies.  If anyone is interested in a sked, please
let me know.

Additional information is available at http://www.qrz.com/k6s.  We
have a nice QSL card planned for the operation as well.

73,

John, WA6L

--
The world is best viewed through the ears of a horse.