[SCCC] Services for Phil Goetz, N6ZZ

Richard J. Norton richardjnorton at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 19:45:20 EST 2007

Two memorial services have been scheduled to celebrate the life of
Phil Goetz, N6ZZ.

1) The first will be in Ruidoso, New Mexico, on Saturday, March, 10,
2007, at 3PM MST, at the Inn of the Mountain Gods Resort See
www.innofthemountaingods.com or (800) 545-9011.

Ruidoso is 184 miles, and about 3.5 hours, from Albuquerque. It is 138
miles, and about 3 hours from El Paso.

2) The second service will be held on the following Saturday, March
17, 2007, at 11 AM PDT. It will be at the Airtel Plaza Hotel, 7277
Valjean Avenue, Van Nuys California, next to Van Nuys Airport. The
airport serves only private aircraft. See www.airtelplaza.com or (818)
997-7676.

Van Nuys is a community in the city of Los Angeles, located in the San
Fernando Valley, near where Phil lived for many years. It is 22 miles
or 30 minutes from LAX Airport, or 16 miles and 20 minutes from
Burbank Airport.
----------------

These gatherings will be a casual get together to celebrate Phil's
life. None of us think he would want it any other way.

Amateur radio was a big part of Phil's life, and we expect to share
memories of Phil, especially of his many travels about the world.
Attendees will have an opportunity to contribute their remembrances.

In lieu of flowers, donations can be made in Phil's memory to the
Ruidoso Public Library.
The library address is 107 Kansas City Road Ruidoso, New Mexico 88345.

If there are any questions, feel free to contact me.

73,

Dick Norton, N6AA
n6aa at arrl.org
(310) 455-1138