[SCCC] JARTS WW RTTY W6KY SOLP

Art-W6KY w6ky at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 21 23:16:06 EDT 2007

                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: W6KY
Operator(s): W6KY
Station: W6KY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA

   80:   0     0     0
   40:   7    37     8
   20:  50   116    16
   15:   3     6     1
   10:   0     0     0
------------------------
Total:  71   159    25  Total Score = 5,406

Took my GAP Challenger down before the contest and laid it across three resin
lawn chairs due to the high Santa Anna winds due here in So Calif... All my
QSO's were made with the 'Vertical' mounted 'Horizontally' at a height of 2
feet. No radials.  JA's, KH6's, KL7's plus 8P2K and 5C5W on 20 mtrs in Morocco.
The 5C5 must have the best receiving antenna in the world to hear my 'pipe' up 2
feet...The 40 ft palm tree in my back yard was leaning about 40 degrees in the
wind this afternoon...November   - Real Contest... CQWW es Sweepstakes..  CU
73, Art  W6KY   www.w6ky.com

Posted using 3830 Score Submittal