[SCCC] JARL RTTY Contest

JOHN SCHROEDER n6qq at msn.com
Tue Oct 23 05:28:46 EDT 2007

                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: N6QQ
Operator(s): N6QQ
Station: N6QQ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Garden Grove, Ca

   80:    1     2         1
   40:   54   130     29
   20:  319   741    65
   15:   62   145     23
   10:    4       9       3
-------------------------
Total:  440  1027   121  Total Score = 124,267

Back to the Elk's Lodge in Garden Grove.  TS-940, KT34A at 30 feet.

My SteppIR quit working Wednesday.  No signal is making it down the coax line.
When Skip gets back from VY2 land, will find out what broke -- coax, motor, or broken wire to the motor.
Skip installed the single 40 meter element a month ago.  Work OK for 30 days.

Boy the difference from using the 4 element SteppIR at 50 feet, vs the KT34A at 30 feet at the lodge
is about two S units.

Worked 62 Q's on 15 meters Saturday.  Come Sunday, dead band.

On ten meters - worked a 8P and two PY's.

Sunday afternoon was ruff.  The Q's were coming at rate of 1 Q per 10 minutes.

Looks like I will run the CQ WW SSB at the lodge.

John, N6QQ

n6qq at arrl.net<mailto:n6qq at arrl.net>