[SCCC] Report of SD Hams?

Bruce Horn bhorn at hornucopia.com
Fri Oct 26 11:55:59 EDT 2007

At 11:39 PM 10/25/2007, Michael Tope wrote:
>N6ND address is listed as a P.O. Box in Ramona on QRZ.com
>The Google fire map doesn't show anything around Ramona,
>so it would appear that Rick is doing fine too.

Ramona was directly in the line of the Witch Fire and the entire town
was reportedly evacuated earlier in the week. I wouldn't want to
assume that N6ND's QTH was OK based on current fire maps. Rick's QTH
is N/NW of downtown Ramona. Can someone in the San Diego area confirm
the status N6ND's QTH? Hoping for the best.

73 de Bruce, WA7BNM   (bhorn at hornucopia.com)