[SCCC] Report of SD Hams?

Glenn Rattmann k6na at cts.com
Fri Oct 26 12:16:01 EDT 2007

Rick's house is believed to be ok.  Confirmation will come Friday
morning, because traffic is being allowed back up Hwy 67 now.

Rick told me by phone from Hawaii that he was flying home Thurs night
on the redeye.  His wife came back already Monday or Tuesday, but
could not get access to the site.  Apparently a friend of a friend,
or somebody inside the restricted zone, did drive up the hill and
reported the house was still there.  That assumes this person
actually understood which house to check out....

Power is out so Rick's water well pump won't be working.

Brief description of the physical location of N6ND house:  Hwy 78
coming from Escondido to Ramona, intersects with Haverford Road, take
Haverford Rd east about a mile, then it turns north, proceed about
another mile or a little more, turn right on Burma Road, follow it up
the hill (the road may then change names a time or two).  Rick is
about a mile ENE of the Burma/Haverford Rd intersection "I think".

I don't have highspeed internet so I haven't messed with the maps.

--Glenn K6NA