[SCCC] CW Skimmer in ARRL Contests

Bruce Horn bhorn at hornucopia.com
Tue Aug 26 01:36:53 EDT 2008

Hi,

The ARRL's Contest Advisory Committee is currently addressing to what
degree software that provides functionality like the CW Skimmer
application should be allowed in ARRL contests.

I'd like to hear your thoughts on this. What classes should it be
allowed in? For what classes should it be excluded? However, please
provide some explanation of your thinking, not just whether you're
for or against it.

You can share your thoughts by replying to this e-mail reflector, or
you may reply directly to me. Thanks for your input.

73 de Bruce, WA7BNM   (bhorn at hornucopia.com)
SW Division CAC Rep