[SCCC] W6TK

Dick Stepanian dickw6tk at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 19:49:02 EST 2008

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: W6TK
Operator(s): W6TK
Station: W6TK

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SB
Operating Time (hrs): 7.5

Total:  QSOs = 255  Sections = 63  Countries = 5  Total Score = 32,697

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Rig:  FT-1000MP - Mk-V ----> Alpha 374A
Software:  N1MM

Comments: My first effort of any sort in 160 Mtr contesting.  Truly was fun
- seemed better on Friday evening although I didn't operate much on Sat
evening - and didn't work through the night which is maybe the best time???
I was glad to know the 1/4 wave slopper off the top of the tower is working
- at least well enough to make some Q's.  I missed several East Coast states
- VT, NH, ME as well as NS, NFL, QC- but did get called by a UA9 and a KH6
so guess things are working.  A lot different working 160 than the other
bands.  BUT - Contest is! .....and great fun as always.  Thanks for the
Q's!!  73'  Dick