[SCCC] RTTY / PSK Software

Dennis Younker NE6I ne6i at cox.net
Sat Jan 5 21:05:46 EST 2008

I had such a good response to my inquiry about logging software that I
thought I would throw another inquiry out to the SCCC group.

First, I admit it. I have only one career QSO on RTTY and zero on PSK31.
There. I said it.

However, there is some interest here.  I would be interested in hearing
suggestions for contest and non-contest software for these modes.  I am
using a Kenwood TS-940S, so I don't have all the fancy ports that the modern
radios have. Thus, I might need some suggestions for interface equipment as
well.

As an aside, I have a simple CW interface today that ties the 940 to my PC
via serial port. Works very well. Obviously, that won't work for the digital
modes.

Thanks in advance.

--Dennis, NE6I
--(interested in trying something other than CW and SSB!)