[SCCC] Intentional QRM

Art-W6KY w6ky at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 14 02:25:58 EST 2008

Too many 'No-Code' Extras on the bands watching their MFJ code readers
and if they see a letter that's in their call, they call again!
Miserable state of affairs.
But, I agree. There are people who can copy code and drop their call on
every
turnover. These lids are no doubt ass holes in real life also.
Just when I threw my mics away and retreated to CW only, they lowered the
standards... Digital isn't any better. PSK is 3KHz wide and some idiot fires
up a 1500 watt amp on PSK!
RTTY ops want to send you a 5 minute ramble of their life story down to
their
shoe size....The nuts on 14230 send pictures of their hemorrhoids back
and forth.
QST's most exciting articles are either about transmitter hunting or
about themselves,,
AAARRRRGGGGGGG!
Art  W6KY