[SCCC] FS: M2 KT-36XA New in Box!

Dino Darling dino at k6rix.com
Sun Jul 6 11:47:14 EDT 2008

I have a brand new M2 KT-36XA still in the box (never opened).  I'm
making this available to the SCCC members before putting up on eHAM,
QTH, and QRZ.

The price is $900.00.  I got it for a great price and therefore
selling it for a great price.  While it was my original intention to
install this here at home, I have a few bills I need to get out of
the way.  I'll install the used KT34XA I bought from Skip (KJ6Y) a
few years ago, instead.

This is a delivered price anywhere here in Southern CA.  R&L
Electronics is selling this antenna for $1,399 plus freight.  That is
a $500.00+ savings!  See pictures here...

http://www.k6rix.com/forsale.html

Dino - K6RIX
dino at k6rix.com