[SCCC] FS: M2 KT-36XA!

Dino Darling dino at k6rix.com
Wed Jul 30 21:35:41 EDT 2008

Another one has just popped up for $800.00.  It has been assembled
and up in the air for about 1 month.  Its at the QTH of N6EQ off the
15 Fwy just south of the 91 in Corona.

Chuck (N6EQ) is a VHF guy at heart and wanted to give HF a shot.  He
is a bit tired of the "signal reports and then off to the next one"
operations on 20.  He has worked over 60 countries in the past month
but decided to take the antenna down and replace it with an 11
element 6-meter antenna.  You can check the antenna out before you
buy or just pay for it and I'll take it down, ready to pick up.

So, here is a great chance to get a NEW antenna that has already been
assembled (by me).  It will be broken down leaving the capacitors intact.

Anyone interested should contact Chuck directly... 951-898-4950

Dino - K6RIX
dino at k6rix.com