[SCCC] IARU NI6W(@W4EF) SO CW HP

Michael Tope W4EF at dellroy.com
Sun Jul 13 08:52:47 EDT 2008

            IARU Score Summary Sheet

       Start Date : 2008-07-13

    CallSign Used : NI6W
      Operator(s) : W4EF

Operator Category : SINGLE-OP
             Band : ALL
            Power : HIGH
             Mode : CW
 Default Exchange : 5NN 6

             Name : Michel Tope
          Address : 11018 Cardamine Drive
   City/State/Zip : Tujunga  CA  91042
          Country : USA

     ARRL Section : LAX
        Club/Team : Southern California Contest Club
         Software : N1MM Logger V8.6.3

        Band  Mode  QSOs    Pts  Sec
         1.8  CW       5      9    4
         3.5  CW      48     126   11
       Total  Both    53     135   15

            Score : 2,025

          Soapbox :
Woke up early today (10:30 UTC), so I decided to take NT6X's suggestion
to test drive the N1MM logging software. I was able to download it and
get it up and running in about 15 minutes. Seems like a pretty user
friendly program. To my surprise the rig and antennas actually still
work here (there is a pretty big layer of dust on everything), so I
spent the last 1:15 of the contest working 160 and 80CW. I even got a
little run going on 80 meters near the end. Great fun.

73, Mike W4EF...............