[SCCC] IARU KQ6ES SO CW LP

John Simmons kq6es at roadrunner.com
Sun Jul 13 08:18:51 EDT 2008

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: KQ6ES
Operator(s): KQ6ES
Station: KQ6ES

Class: SO CW LP
QTH:

  160:
   80:   26                         5         1
   40:  174                      20         7
   20:  118                      11         8
   15:   20                         4
   10:    1                          1
-------------------------------------
Total:  339           0        39        16             Total Score = 45,485

Club:  SCCC

Comments:
I had a hard time with this one.  I planned on more hours and mixed mode but
I was just too tired to give it my best although I easily beat last year's
score in
fewer hours.  The response to my CQ was very poor until 11pm when I was
able to camp on 40m for two hours at a steady 50 rate.  Soon after that I
got a
headache and called it a day.  See you in the NAQP RTTY as KQ6ES and
Phone as W6IER.

John kq6es
FT-1000MP
Tribander at 20ft and Butternut vertical