[SCCC] Verticals in Phase

Loren Hunt lorenphunt at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 2 11:54:00 EDT 2008

I'm getting my antenna farm details worked out for
this years CQP. For the third year I will be traveling
to put Kern on the air. This year I would like to
experiment with a pair of verticals in phase for 40M
and 80M. Do to the expence of a Comtec type system I'm
planning on building my own phase shifting networks
unless I can find something used. I have no problem
building my own and would appreciate any advice that
might be offered.

BTW- On 20M and 15M I'm working on 3 element Vertical
Dipole Arrays.

73
AD6ZJ, Loren