[SCCC] N6MM Memorial Service Report

Bruce Horn bhorn at hornucopia.com
Thu Mar 13 22:44:26 EDT 2008

At 06:33 PM 3/13/2008, Richard J. Norton wrote:
>On my list even radio hams are closer to being sane than cyclists who
>use public highways!

As a cyclist who's ridden for the past 30 years, I think it has more
to do with the risks an individual is used to. Admittedly, some
cyclists are more devil-may-care than others. Personally, I don't
have any problem riding on the public streets/roads, but I have no
intention of climbing a tower. From my perspective the most dangerous
place to cycle and the one to avoid is a public bicycle path near the
beach - too many walkers, skaters, surfers, runners, kids and
neophyte cyclists oblivious to those around them.

Stay safe.

73 de Bruce, WA7BNM   (bhorn at hornucopia.com)