[SCCC] FS TenTec Orion

Art k6xt at arrl.net
Thu May 1 19:47:06 EDT 2008

TenTec Orion 1 565 w/AT. 219 250Hz, 218 1KHz TT filters. 600Hz Inrad 762
8 pole roofing filter. V2 mod installed at TenTec. Built in tuner. 310
PA fan. Latest firmware 2.062A installed. Most accessory plugs, jacks
included, and I'm including cabling I made up for sound card RTTY. DC
cord. Nonsmoking environment. Excellent condition, faultless
performance. Worked a bunch of new 160 countries with it this winter
thanks to the terrific receiver. Shipped UPS to you CONUS in original
factory carton with manual $2375.