[SCCC] Nice Note from Tech Stn during CQP

Art - W6KY w6ky at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 4 23:58:57 EDT 2008

And those SWL cards from the bureau from SWL's who say they
are studying for their test. Like a country that actually has tests
with technical questions! And code! And requires confirmed SWL
QSL cards to prove they know how to listen...
Ahhh Geee, I gotta renew my license. Where did I put that
darn Sears catalog.....
W6KY