[SCCC] Nice Note from Tech Stn during CQP

Radiodan-W7RF rfpower at radiodan.com
Sun Oct 5 12:05:02 EDT 2008

Hey, Let's each send Daniel a QSL card welcoming him to contesting and
spuring him to upgrade, join us on the low bands and become a contester!

We could put a note of encouragement on it and surprise him.

Interest of any sort needs to be nurtured!

Ya never know..... Maybe he or his son will be heading a DX-pedition to a
rare one in the future!

My card goes out Monday.

Regards, Dan Magro W7RF
Multiple power ranges from ONE Bird element, ask me how!
HENRY, BIRD, TOHTSU, SAMLEX, RFI chokes, PALSTAR
www.radiodan.com RFpower at radiodan.com