[SCCC] Hours with best rates for SS?

Tim Goeppinger timgep at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 30 23:58:10 EDT 2008

I understand that propagation conditions have a large effect on rates in SS,
but in general, what are the best hours to operate?  I am sure that most
people are asleep from midnight until 4AM our time, so that is out.
How are the rates on Sunday evening (0000z and 0300z Monday)?

I probably will work 16 hours or so of SS, like I did last year.

One favor I ask:  when spotting a section, please put the section in
the spot.  Also, make the section has spaces around it.
Last year someone spotted SC! with an exclamation mark immediately
following, and my software missed it.

Tnx & 73,

Tim K6GEP