[SCCC] CW Sprint

John Simmons kq6es at roadrunner.com
Thu Sep 4 01:27:05 EDT 2008

If one or two more sign on and start a team 2, maybe a few members who fear
this contest will be willing to give it a shot, rather than risk ending up
on Team One.  As someone who sets the bar at 100 QSOs I understand the
reluctance.  It would be nice to hear that a few members tried this for the
first time, or the first time since the last time they swore they'd never do
it again.  I recently found N2NL's very good CW Sprint Tips:
http://lists.contesting.com/pipermail/secc/2005-February/008070.html and
there is the well known Sprint Survival Web Page by N6TR, which features
audio files: http://n6tr.jzap.com/sprint.html.

John kq6es