[SCCC] CW Sprint

Dennis Younker NE6I at cox.net
Thu Sep 4 10:43:20 EDT 2008

Hey gang, I will be lucky to hit 100 QSOs myself!  I'm barefoot with only
two very low dipoles.  Don't worry whether you're on Team 1 or Team 2.  I'd
rather be on Team 2 myself, but if we only have enough for one team, fine.
A relatively low score helps the cause more than zero points for being short
team members!

--Dennis, NE6I