[SCCC] W6TK

Dick Stepanian w6tk at juno.com
Sun Sep 7 10:31:40 EDT 2008

                   NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: W6TK
Operator(s): W6TK
Station: W6TK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 4.0

   80:   40
   40:   83
   20:   68
---------------------

Team: SCCC #2

Rig: Ft-1000MP - Mk-V
Antenna: 20 and 40 Mtrs:  Explorer 14 at 50 Ft
                          80 Mtrs: 1/4 wave slopper

Software:  N1MM

Comments:  Very humiliating outing....can't blame anyone but myself!
First hour was pretty decent but then I couldn't keep things going and
was bumbling my way along.  Sorry if I caused any confusion - there
were plenty of incidents!  N1MM worked well - but the operator
was a little lame at the keyboard.  I must admit I was using low power
and that did make a difference on responses to CQ's - so I guess the
old saying life is too short for qrp/low power remains true...maybe
that will get me through until next time...hihi   Thanks for the Q's and
glad I wasn't Doug didn't place me on Team #1...maybe SSB will be
better!  73's Dick - W6TK