[SCCC] NA Sprint CW W4EF(@W6UE) HP

Michael Tope W4EF at dellroy.com
Sun Sep 7 19:45:03 EDT 2008

Thanks for that info, Glenn. I got an email with similar information on
the macros in N1MM from Tom W7WHY.  This is not too suprising as N1MM
seems to be a well thought out program. I am looking forward to getting
more familiar with it (NT6X swears by it). I also exchanged emails with
Dmitiry UA4WLI author of TR4W (TRlog 4 Windows). He mentioned that he
will be adding Winkey USB support to an upcoming version. I played with
TR4W briefly earlier in the week and found that it played very much like
Tree's original DOS program.

Anyway, being that I am mail-list junky, I am going to follow your
suggestion, Glenn, and join the N1MM yahoo group.