[SCCC] NA Sprint CW K6NR HP

Dana Roode K6NR at ARRL.net
Sun Sep 7 16:05:38 EDT 2008

                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: K6NR
Operator(s): K6NR
Station: K6NR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA

    80:   41    0:40
    40:   86    1:20
    20:  102    2:00
---------------------

Team: SCCC #1

Comments:

It was fun, did about as good as I usually do (which means not very).
It wasn't until I switched to 40 and saw how good that was that I
realized how poor 20 had been.  Those strong east coast stations, and a
few strong midwest stations, fooled me into thinking the band was wide
open.  But there was nothing on from the middle, should have been a clue
:-).  So, stayed too long on 20, a full 2 hours.  Oh well.

   Dana