[SCCC] AC6T Sprint

Steve Long ac6t_2 at verizon.net
Sun Sep 7 17:13:41 EDT 2008

Call: AC6T
Operator(s): AC6T
Station: W6RFU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA

    80:   71    0:45
    40:  141    2:00
    20:   78    1:15
---------------------

Team: SCCC #1

Comments:

I can't recall a time when 20m has been worse or 80m better.  Should have moved
to 80 much sooner.  The bigger amp and better 80m antenna at W6RFU has helped.
Still have yet to make 300+ from RFU.

The Win Test logging program worked extremely well running XP on my
laptop.  Thanks to Steve K6AW who turned me on to it.  (Mike - I'm
avoiding Vista like the plague)  I also tried setting up N1MM for
sprint, but gave up after lots of
frustration.  There is something just non-intuitive about getting it
configured for me.

SO1R.  FT1000MP.  SB220
C4SXL @ 130 ft
Dogleg dipole for 80m