[SCCC] SCCC Web Site Updates

Bruce Horn bhorn at hornucopia.com
Sun Sep 21 09:50:50 EDT 2008

Hi Dennis,

At 09:56 PM 9/20/2008, Dennis Younker wrote:
>Does anyone know who does the updates for the SCCC web site?  A lot of the
>material is out of date.  I would be willing to help out with this if
>desired.

The SCCC webmaster is listed at the bottom of every web page, so this
shouldn't be a mystery.

Now is a good time to discuss club members expectations of the web
site. contesting.com has provided us with free hosting services for a
long time, but would like us to find another home.

In addition to the basic club information (membership info, roster,
SCCC reflector info), what content would club members like to see on
the web site?

73 de Bruce, WA7BNM   (bhorn at hornucopia.com)
Current Webmaster