[SCCC] SCCC Web Site Updates

Prasad vu2ptt at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 00:51:03 EDT 2008

Bruce,

I could provide hosting space on my web space. I already host the
Logger32.net website as a service to Ham Radio and do the updates at
each release of the software.

I cannot forget the great time I had with the SCCC gang when I was
there in LA last year :)

73 de Prasad VU2PTT, W2PTT

Now in Edison, NJ till Sept. 26

vu2ptt -at- gmail.com