[SCCC] Jim - VK9NS - SK

n6hc at aol.com n6hc at aol.com
Tue Feb 10 10:17:25 EST 2009

Please pass on to interested parties I am sorry if I have not included everyone:

It is with deep sadness that I inform you that Jim (VK9NS) passed peacefully away on Norfolk Island at?15:40 local time on 10 February 2009 after a short illness.

Jim is survived by his wife Kirsti (VK9NL) and his four children: Bruce (G3HSR), Stuart, Sheena and Fraser (all living in the UK).

Jim's contribution to Amateur Radio, DX-ing and IOTA is inestimable. He will be sadly missed.

Further information and condolences can be sent to Kirsti at jimkirsti at ni.net.nf

Bruce (G3HSR)