[SCCC] 160 m

Randy Johnson randyj at loan-wolf.com
Sun Jan 25 21:05:17 EST 2009

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: W6SJ
Operator(s): W6SJ
Station: W6SJ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 5.5

Total:  QSOs = 169
State/Prov = 50
Countries = 3
Total Score = 19,800

500 w to a temporary dipole.

Was only able to operate on Saturday evening.  Based upon recent reports about how great condx were for Europe, I was hoping for more. I actually heard only one European station, G4PWA and worked him for a new one, only my second Eu QSO on 160.  Be interesting to see how many others heard and worked Eu stations on Saturday. I heard all kinds of East Coast stations, of course, but didn't seem to be the case here.

Still looking for the elusive RI and VT stations for WAS