[SCCC] FKeys for Writelog

Glenn Rattmann k6na at cts.com
Wed Jul 15 09:37:17 PDT 2009

Hmmm, this on-screen display and mouse-click of F-keys is already
built-in to the N1MM program (you may also choose NOT to display the
keys, if you need screen space for other windows...).  You can also
right-click on any F-key and see the contents of ALL the keys, and
make on-the-fly changes to them.  For SO2R, N1MM gives you two
separate entry windows.  In either 1- or 2-radio mode, you can set up
a "RUN" configuration and a "S&P" configuration for the 12 keys, so
you can really tailor what you need to send specifically in a variety
of scenarios.

Yes, I am a big fan of this (free) program, and recommend folks give it a try!

--Glenn K6NA