[SCCC] FKeys for Writelog

Glenn Rattmann k6na at cts.com
Wed Jul 15 10:17:21 PDT 2009

Fair enough.  Your brain just needs a de-frag! ;-)

But, how can you live without this:
You are S&Ping your way up the band.  You start typing in a call to
check for dupe.  You see instantly that it's a dupe (usually only 3
or 4 characters are needed, because it shows you instantly by
color-change the 'likelihood' that it's a dupe and your memory often
tells you the rest).  Now-- you don't have to reach for the WIPE key
or do anything else to clear the entry window-- you just turn the
receiver knob and everything magically wipes and you are ready for
the next encounter.

Kinda like the big red EASY button...!

--Glenn