[SCCC] FKeys for Writelog

Dave LaBat dlabat at ca.rr.com
Wed Jul 15 10:51:03 PDT 2009

I am also trying to decide if I should migrate to N1MM from WL. If I
remember correctly WL already does this, if I am S&P and start to type in a
call it shows, albeit in another widow, a list of probable RED dupes, if I
dial off frequency I think it does wipe without my having to ALT-W, or I am
just remembering something that has an autopilot part built in?

I am trying to get this to work on my netbook with my K3, make even more
portable.

Dave NT6AA