[SCCC] Robot bouncing at ARRL

WN6K - Paul Dorey WN6K at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 14 11:26:52 PDT 2009

I have tried to submit my IARU log to the ARRL three times.  Twice last
night and once today.  Early this morning I did get a reply from a separate
inquiry about the problem from the Contest Branch Manager in which he
related that some were having problems because the League's Spam Filtering
Policy is not allowing 'certain' callsigns to get through.

I knew that my FCC issued call was special to me..just did not know it was
so special to Spam Filters.  Are there any other calls in the SCCC family
having similar problems? Is it just a non-recognition of 2x1 calls or are
other types being bounced also?

WN6K, Paul