[SCCC] San Diego DX Club - Southern California DX Club Bash

w6yi at aol.com w6yi at aol.com
Tue Jun 23 07:48:43 PDT 2009

Note, that the annual SCDXC-SDDXC summer bash, will be held on Sunday, August 23, and all SCCC members?are invited.

2009 DX Bash

?

Sunday, August 23, 2009, from Noon until 5 PM.

?

?

The Bash will be held at the QTH of Jim Stevenson, W6YI (10250 Paso De Flora, Escondido, CA, 92026). http://www.mapquest.com/mq/8-3l3V

?

Driving directions: From South I-15; Exit Gopher Canyon / Old Castle Rd. off ramp. Turn Right (East) to Old Highway 395. Turn Left on Old Highway 395. Go one block and Turn right on Circle R Rd (which becomes West Lilac Rd) and proceed approximately 3 1/2 miles to Paso De Flora. Turn Left on Paso De Flora. Look for the towers and? park in the large dirt arena.

?

>From North I-15; Exit Gopher Canyon / Old Castle Rd off ramp.

?
Turn Left (East) to Old Highway 395. Turn Left on Old Highway 395. Go one block and Turn right on Circle R Rd,(which becomes West Lilac Rd )and proceed approximately 3 1/2 miles to Paso De Flora. Turn Left on Paso De Flora, look for the towers and park in the large arena.